We welcome you to book a Parent/Guardian Teacher conference(s) with your child/children’s teachers through the following link:
Parent / Guardian Teacher Conferences - Thursday December 3rd, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
• The online site will be available to book conferences starting on: Monday November 23rd at 9:00 am.
• Please be sure to book a conference to discuss your child/children’s progress by accessing the online site noted above.
• The conferences will be 10 minutes in length. When you sign up please put your phone number and e-mail by your name that you would like to be reached at.
• If you do not have internet access, please call Ms. Carter at the school (902-421-6749) to book your conference.
• If you are unable to meet on this date, please contact your child/children’s teacher to arrange another day/time to meet.
Report Cards go home on December 1st, 2020. In addition to the Parent/Guardian teacher conferences, there will also be a Professional Development (PD) for staff on the morning of Thursday December 3rd, 2020 Therefore, there will be no classes for students on that date.
Parent/Guardian Teacher conferences are an important part of the communication and reporting that takes place between home and school; and as such, we encourage parents to participate by booking a time with your child/children’s teacher. We look forward to meeting with you.