Parent / Guardian Teacher Conferences - Thursday November 23rd, 2032 @ 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
We are using the online sign-up for Parent / Guardian Teacher Conferences. You will be able to book appointments with your child/children’s teachers through the following link:
• The online site will be available to book conferences starting on: Tuesday November 14th, 2023 at 9:00 am.
• Please be sure to book a conference to discuss your child/children’s progress by accessing the online site noted above.
• The conferences will be 10 minutes in length.
• After selecting your appointment time, please leave your contact number under "special request" if you would prefer a phone call. If you do not leave a phone number, teachers will expect to see you in person at school.
• If you do not have internet access, please call Ms. Carter at the school (902-421-6749) to book your conference.
• If you are unable to meet on this date, please contact your child/children’s teacher to arrange another day/time to meet.
Report Cards are e-mailed home on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023 by the end of day. In addition to the Parent/Guardian teacher interviews, there will also be a Professional Development (PD) for staff on the morning of Thursday November 23rd, 2023, there will be no classes for students on that date.
Parent/Guardian Teacher conferences are an important part of the communication and reporting that takes place between home and school; and as such, we encourage parents to participate by booking a time with your child/children’s teacher. We look forward to meeting with you.