Families Retrieving Personal Belongings
SAINT MARY’S ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
May 27, 2020
Dear Families of Saint Mary’s Students,
We are using an online sign-up for families to retrieve student personal belongings.
• The time slot availability is based on the last name of your child.
• If you have more than 1 child, you do not need to book an additional time. The children’s belongings will be grouped together and ready for pick up at the same time.
• Please be prompt by arriving at your appointed time and follow the posted signage
• Only 1 person per family may pick up the belongings – adults only; students are encouraged to stay at home as this is not the time for socializing or saying goodbye to our friends.
• Library books can be returned at this time. There will be a box for drop offs.
You will be able to book your appointment through the following link:
Tuesday June 9th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 4:15 pm (Last Name Starts with A – L)
Wednesday June 10th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 2:30 pm (Last Name Starts with M - Z)
• The online site (which will also be posted on our Website) will be available to book appointments starting on Thursday May 28th at 9:00 am.
If you require assistance, please e-mail Ms. Wehbe at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment.